Sunday, July 8, 2007

jelly legs

oohh myyy. legs aching like mad after PT. did all the leg exercises, 40 reps for most instead of 20 or 30! mann now outer thighs, inner thighs, calves all painful! but ohwell. it'l be fine soon. talked to hy for bout half an hour on my way home. looked damn weird choosing buns with my head tilted and paying in tht same manner and boarding the bus the same way (need to tap ezlink!) ah but who cares. haha. to smu agn tmrw to collect my matric card and accompany her for the library talk. shld be gyming aft tht but i think i'l be slack. if i can even move la huh. super tired and i think it's gna rain (sleep tight everyone!). ate damn alot for dinner. not good at all. tskk. this's a tad random, but i love this song:

All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I
I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do
In my world, before you
I lived outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
'Till that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
In a world torn by change
Still with all my heart
'Till my dying day
(repeat chorus)

i like.

1 comment:

syL said...

i like this song too (: somehow i was reminded of "this i promise you". so outta point but anyway, hope youre having fun now :D