Monday, July 23, 2007

burn the floor, my mind and soul

oohkay. let's see. not really in the mood for updates but will get what i can in. mm. went for FLOORBALL recre today with the starringSMU peeps. had a ball of time. it was really xiong though. perspired like mad, ran like crazy but it served its purpose. i forgot every trouble momentarily playing the game(s). shihui and i headed home aft for dinner whilst the guys headed to Cathay. mann im shagged. nothing much on tmrw till the evening - Asoc Camp pre-camp dinner..

well well i'd say alot's been going on lately. not really with me but someone who means alot to me. so it kinda affects me la. maybe i was being insensitive. maybe we all were. i said she's changed. has she? or have we just not looked deep inside? i wish she'd tell me. but she cant say. cant blame her there. but i just wanna help. i feel so helpless and useless now. i really wna cry.

i think, all i want for my birthday this year's for all friendships to hold, and for the problems to be solved. c'mon. we're way stronger than that, arent we?

on a side note, anyone wanna watch Burn the Floor - Floor Play? got student price i think..
anyway im out for now; be back should more thoughts flood my mind. cheerio.

1 comment:

syL said...

hmm what's burn the floor - floor play? sounds interesting.