Monday, May 21, 2007

a new beginning?

alright. guess this marks a "new start" and yet another attempt of mine at keeping a blog (my friends'd know that the previous attempts were utterly futile and im as bad at keeping a blog as i am at keeping pets, mainly because im allergic to most of 'em) haha.

okayy. that aside, 2007 has been pretty steady for me. swinging single and just VERY busy with work. PwC was a good experience and now my internship at standardchartered's keeping me in the office for looonnggg hours everyday - which's pretty good i might add, 'cos it keeps me outta trouble and occupied :) as usual, thoughts've been running circles in my mind and well, let's just say not everything can be forgotten or settled within months. im reckoning it'd take years. ahwell.

i've also embarked on my new hobby out in the sun. hopefully i'l be able to sustain it (let's be honest here. my willpower aint that strong all the time). also, i've set my sight on the abs. haha. well that'd be the real challenge 'cos i've never tried it before but well. given the slightly more freedom handed to me this year, im thinking i could keep my relationships going better now. university's also way different from college so i'd say things could be much better if it'd happen now. but anyways. im speaking in riddles again (and joantiong'd disapprove of it 'cos i'd confuse her HAHA).

so yes. university. start of a new journey for us. many friends leaving for abroad :( some i know of and have been able to send off with a big hug and gift, and others perhaps leaving silently. you'll all be missed.

have yet to hear from SMU. still praying real hard. first choice for NUS and second for NTU offered. the course or the school? school, needless to say, it'd be NUS :) but yet, God being the fair man that he is, has put the better courses at NTU, thus creating a definite dilemma :/ a wise person'd choose the latter varsity but i, being the "stay in school allday also no problem only if i love the school" person i am, NUS seems much more appealing. where distance is concerned, SMU reigns. the people and school culture there suits me too (and so my friends say). ohwell. we'll see i guess.

right now im down with a bad flu and "on-off" fever :( swear it sucks being sick 'cos i really really dont like visiting the doc (its a long story - childhood trauma; it goes a long wayy). okie dokes. its been a pretty long entry for the first. more interesting ones to come i hope!

No comments: