Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ranting

WARNING: User will be ranting in this post; Any readers not prepared for some "whining" and confused thoughts, please refrain from reading in case of displeasurable reading. Thank you.

Well well, wht shld i say? The fact is i knw not wht to say at this point in time - right from the start of my birthday night. She hasn't explained it to me yet, not tht she's liable to, but i'd like to knw. I hear things from other people, not her, and i get confused. I dont wanna believe, and i wanna hear it all from YOU. Whatever it is, i knw its none of my business to poke in; Just hope you knw wht you're doing. I dont knw. Maybe i jst wna be the one - the one you try to get, not the other way round. Anyway, belly piercing. Yes, kinda sexy and hot, but the most beautiful models and people around dont have 'em.. I make no apologies for being against it 'cos i knw why you're doing it. And i dont think escaping's a good idea. To look good? Let's admit it. You look good enough alrdy. Really. But anyway, wht hurt me the most was this statement back on good ol' MSN. "whts the pt of sayin u hv no right to whn u r anw?" Well. Was nearly speechless at tht sentence but well, maybe i jst care even if im not liable to. I dont knw. Sometimes we can be so different where these things are concerned and sometimes you can get so mch on my nerve whn i feel i'm being taken for granted but yet you're tht same person i'm willing to do almost anything for (and thts like one in a million). You really make me go mad sometimes and make me hurt so much, but thn you do other things like actually bother to look up recipes and cook me my birthday lunch of meesua (smth no one's ever done before) because i mentioned it few days before, try to incorporate green in everything, even on eggs because its my favourite colour and thn i look at you and all's lost in your eyes' gaze. You make confused, you knw tht? So very confused. And at the end of the day, i realise i still ly. So so much.

No comments: