Friday, August 17, 2007

one in a lifetime

title's just a thought. but anyway cleared things up today. phew. so glad to hear things from a first person's point of view and know that what i heard before was nothing but false facts. kinda tired to type everything down also.. but aye. floorball clinic today. was pretty fun cept for the fact tht i had excess lactic acid forming in my stomach. nearly cried mann. after effects of DB cardio interval trng yest and after after effects of DB weights trng on tues. yikes. gotta do proper chin-ups by end sept in time for the chin-ups test! im so so dead mann. but gotta try. it'll be a great achievement as well anyhow. okay. convocation tmrw at suntec. white shirt (yes hy my pull&bear one (:) and black pants. yayness. tht aside i shall be looking to prepare for school on monday. let's go!

5 comments:

syL said...

melsoh! how've you been?!?!

jadey said...

hello mel! how're you?

my new url =) http://schizojadey.blogspot.com/

syL said...

ahemahem. you havent updated in 123098345098425 years!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.