Sunday, June 10, 2007

it's been a while

ooohhkayy. when you're caught up with lots of other stuff you tend to forget things like your blog. hah. anyways let's see what i can recap. basically alot of exercising (yayness) and just internship, which ends end of this month. phew. it's fun, people are nice, it's just tht i dont wna wrk anymore before schl starts! mm kk let me see. have started PT and strict regime at CF alrdy. and mygoodness, i swear im a genius cos i made huiying go to the gym! even got her asking me to torture her lah (gotta admit im good :p). in exchange for a good massage which i obviously dont mind giving. haha. paddling's good and getting somewhere. twice a week trng plus my own strength trng with rendy (who's honestly trying to kill me and offers to sew my hand back if his exercises detaches em from my body :/) - i sure hope i get enough results to optimise my perf during the race.. prolly gonna hafta miss the MILK Run on 1st july cos i've got my race down at bedok. but'l prolly meet hy ym etc if i manage to get em to go walk. lol.

the Anlene Orchard Mile this morning was pretty cool, all women's race. had Melody Chen running in front of me for abit thn she zoomed off. rofl. hey, i was shagged okay. cldnt move my arms at all. saw YANHAN there! :D think her canoe team volunteered. yea. left shortly after though cos i was alone :( and dripping wet.

besides tht, there's prolly alot more to say but i just cant remember or they just cant be put into words. the eighth of june was a pretty sentimental day but thanks to joan, i survived it. "u can do it.:).u got me at least". haha yes i do hon (:

soooo let's see. gna hafta shop up for my "new" foods now. change of taste i'd reckon. brown rice and wholemeal bread.. hmm. so fun. victoria's surely gna scold me cos she says "everything in moderation.." haha.

well well tmrw's another day, the start of another week. and marks the countdown of joan and i working at our jobs, before i embark on several camps (some compulsory some not) before term starts ten days after a special day. HAHA.

alrightey. im still in pain now. anybody wanna offer a massage? lol. been listening to this MLTR song alot lately. shall share it with yall.

Lately you have been asking me
if all my words are true
Don't you know I'll do anything for you
Sometimes I haven't been good to youSometimes I've made you cry
And I am sorry for everything but I promise you girl
I promise you this
[Chorus:]When the blue night is over my face
on the dark side of the world in space
When I'm all alone with the stars above
you are the one I love
So there's no need to worry girl
My heart is sealed for you
And no one's gonna take it away cos' I promise you girl
I promise you this
[Chorus:]When the blue night is over my face
on the dark side of the world in space
When I'm all alone with the stars above
you are the one I love
Your voice is calling to me in my dreams
My love is stronger than it's ever been

(: chorus tune's really good. enjoy!

No comments: